My January Popsugar #MustHaveBox finally arrived (yayyyyyy!) and this month’s products are oh-so-good — and are all related to home and lifestyle. Here’s what I received:
1. Dean & Deluca Peppermint Loose Leaf Tea, $11, deananddeluca.com: Within the last year or so, I’ve really gotten addicted to loose leaf teas. I actually prefer them now over using tea bags, because flavor is more robust. Of all the different loose tea blends I’ve tried so far, I’ve not had a peppermint flavor yet. Peppermint has many health benefits including helping with digestion, relieves heartburn, loosens congestion cause by colds and eliminates bad breath. So I’m definitely looking forward trying this out this week.
2. Daily Concepts Your Hair Wrap Towel, $18, dailyconcepts.com: Don’t ask me why, but I’ve always wanted one of these hair towel turbans and just never gotten around to buying one. I’m probably way more excited than I should be to wash my hair this weekend, just so I can traipse around the house all day afterwards wearing this :-)
3. Manduka eQua Mat Towel in Playa, $38, manduka.com: I’ve never been super interested in trying yoga (I’m more of a cardio kind of girl), but over the last few weeks a couple of friends who are yoga fiends have convinced me it may be worth trying — at least once. And now that I have this mat towel cover — which gets placed on top of a traditional yoga mat — I have no excuses. It’s really soft, almost suede like and “sticks” to your mat once sweat hits it.
4. May Designs Desk Calendar & Notecard, $25, maydesigns.com: I’ve got an affinity for pretty stationary, so you already know this desk calendar (which came with a clear stand) was the first thing to get put to use from this box. Each monthly card features a hand-painted floral pattern that seriously has me wanting spring to hurry and get here!
5. Goldfaden MD Fresh A Peel Multi Acid Resurfacing Peel, $85, goldfadenmd.com: Since I officially hit my mid-thirties last year, skincare is definitely a top priority for me. I’m really into masks right now and have been wanting to try an at-home peel for quite some time. This version is a non-irritating lactic and fruit enzyme exfoliating peel that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores over time.
6. Sourcebooks, Inc. Instant Happy Notes, $9, sourcebooks.com: I’m taking a note from my youngest sister’s book (Heyyyy, Meagan!) and will keep this mini-book of positive affirmation sticky notes on my desk at work. I’ll be posting one everyday in my cubicle starting today to help me kick off the work week with a smile (check out my Snapchat @ snp-blog to see which one I chose for today).
7. Glade No. 3 Free Coconut and Beach Woods Candle, $5, walmart.com: If summer had a signature scent, this would be it! This soy candle smells sooooooo good and is part of Glade’s new line of home frangrances. The scent isn’t overpowering or floral, which I hate. And since candles are a staple in my home, I plan on using this oneon Sunday during my weekly “Selfcare Sunday” beauty routine (another thing you’ll find me doing once a week over on Snapchat) to achieve the ultimate at-home spa experience.
P.S., If you want a Must-Have Box of your own, POPSUGAR is offering a special coupon code to S&P readers. When you subscribe, use the SHOP5 promo code at check out to get $5 off your first box. Even better, this promo code never expires.
Keep it stylish,
**DISCLOSURE: POPSUGAR sent me this Must-Have Box to try. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.**