Received my last POPSUGAR #MustHaveBox for the year in the mail over the weekend and I have to admit this is by far my favorite one. In addition to having a bunch of goodies I can use, it also came with a treat that my husband was actually excited about (yes, really — and, of course, it’s food-related).
Here’s what I got this month:
1. & 2. Odeme Porcelain Catchall Accessories Tray, $44 & Odeme Porcelain Ring Dish, $23, odeme.co: I have several jewelry dishes on my dresser to hold all of my rings, bracelets and necklaces. I love that they help keep my jewelry organized and look super stylish. None of the ones I currently own are porcelain, though, so I can’t wait to add these luxe-looking dishes to the mix. They’re white with a black trim — very modern!
3. Snowfall Pendant Necklace, $28, baublebar.com: This piece is perfect for layering with other necklaces of varying lengths. I’m envisioning wearing it with a nameplate-style delicate chain necklace and a bolder/chunkier longer necklace with silver and turquoise hues. That would look so chic worn with a gray sweater dress.
4. Mane Message Date Night Bobby Pins, $10, manemessage.com: These glittery hairpins would add some sparkle to an NYE glam up-do or a sideswept soft wavy hairstyle. For shorter lengths like mine (I have a pixie cut), adding one of these pins will help you channel your “inner-90s fly girl” vibe circa Nia Long in “Best Man.”
5. Dessange Professional Hair Luxury Color Restore Color Protecting Top Coat Serum, $12, target.com: Full disclosure, I don’t have color-treated hair, so I will likely end up gifting this serum to Blushandsuch, who I think will love it. This leave-in treatment contains vitamin E and has a UV filter to help protect your hair from the sun’s harsh rays. There’s also a shampoo and conditioner in this hair care line.
6. Sisters’ Gourmet Baker’s Dozen Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, $7, sistersgourmet.com: My husband has already laid claim to these cookies, lol! Think I’ll whip up a batch for him on Christmas Eve with a scoop of his favorite vanilla bean ice cream.
7. Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny, $14, winkylux.com: This matte lipstick is a red(dish)-pink-brown hue that would look fabulous on a variety of skin tones. It’s cruelty-, paraben- and gluten-free, and infused with natural vanilla. The tube it comes in is pill-shaped and can easily fit into a small makeup bag. Definitely plan on swatching this velvet-y lipstick over on my Instagram, so be on the lookout.
P.S., If you want a Must-Have Box of your own, POPSUGAR is offering a special coupon code to S&P readers. When you subscribe, use the SHOP5 promo code at check out to get $5 off your first box. Even better, this promo code never expires.
Keep it stylish,
**DISCLOSURE: POPSUGAR sent me this Must-Have Box to try. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.**