One of the reasons I like POPSUGAR’s #MustHaveBox so much is that you get products from several lifestyle categories — including home decor, food, beauty and fashion. A lot of other monthly subscription boxes tend to focus on a specific product category (i.e., beauty- or clothing-only) and there isn’t much variety in the items you receive.
To show just how different this subscription box is I wanted to share with you lovely readers what I got this month. It literally was a little bit of everything (from a couple items perfect for an autumnal table-scape, a salty sweet treat, an eyeshadow pallette that works with just about every skin tone, a sparkly bauble and some decorative party picks that will jazz up the hors d’oeuvres at a holiday party.
Here’s a look at the goodies I got in the November Must-Have Box and what I think about each one:
1. AJ Goods Nest Wire Bowl in Charcoal (decorative balls not included), $35, alicejanegoods.com: I am in the process of setting a “holiday decor area” in my home. My personal design aesthetic is “less is more,” so I was super excited to find this wire bowl (which is handmade) inside the November Must-Have Box. It looks very modern and goes great with the color scheme I’ve already got going on.
I’ve got a console table in my living room that’s the designated holiday area and this bowl will live there. I’ve got some decorative balls and accent pieces — all of which are in gray and metallic silver tones — to place inside of it along with some other holiday-themed elements. I may just snap a pic once it’s all done and post it on my Instagram. Stay tuned ;)
2. Pehr Chambray Runner Wine, $44, us.pehrdesigns.com: This runner sets the stage for a stylish holiday-themed table-scape (think: an at-home brunch or dinner party). It has a color-block print, comes in a chambray fabric with fringed edges and measures 90-inch length x 14-inch width.
3. Oogie’s Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn, $24.95 (6-pack), oogiesnacks.com: This popcorn is soooooooooooo good — it’s too good. I had to stop myself from eating the entire bag in one sitting. If you like salty and sweet snacks, this one is for you. It’s gluten-, trans fat- and cholesterol-free, has non-GMO ingredients and retails for $2.99 for an individual bag.
4. Stowaway Cosmetics “Dawn to Dusk” Eyeshadow Palette, $25, stowawaycosmetics.com: You can never have too many nude eyeshadow palettes. The only thing I don’t like is having to carry around a massive palette for those moments when I’m wearing eyeshadow and need a touch up. The great thing about this one is that it’s small enough to fit in your pocket, so you can easily toss it in your makeup bag for everyday use. The eyeshadow colors range from matte nudes to warm shimmery bronze-y tones to darker shades.
5. Meri Meri Star Party Picks, $8, shopmerimeri.com: There were quite a few home-related items in this month’s Must-Have Box including these glittery party picks. How adorable would it be to pass these out to guests as they nosh on appetizers at your New Year’s Eve party this year?!?! Very festive.
6. Kendra Scott “Elaina” Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl, $50, kendrascott.com: My latest jewelry obsession is simplistic pieces with delicate chains, so I’m loving this bracelet. It’s perfect to layer with other delicate chain bracelets or wear alone. It comes in a gold or silver tone finish and you can choose from 23 stone color options — from purple jade to cobalt’s cat eye.
P.S., If you want a Must-Have Box of your own, POPSUGAR is offering a special coupon code to S&P readers. When you subscribe, use the SHOP5 promo code at check out to get $5 off your first box. Even better, this promo code never expires.
Keep it stylish,
**DISCLOSURE: POPSUGAR sent me this Must-Have Box to try. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.**