Good news, ladies: I’m partnering with POPSUGAR through the end of this year to show you all of the fun beauty and home goodies you can score in their monthly subscription-based #MustHaveBox. Over the weekend, I received the October installment, which was full of items that I’m already using.
Check out the product rundown below to see what I got (. . . and if you missed last month’s recap, see it here):
1. Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug, $16: I drink a cup of tea every morning — nothing gets done before I’ve had it. During the work week, I keep my go-to mug on my desk at the office and it’s usually the first thing I grab when I get in. So I will definitely be adding this adorable mug to add to my collection starting today. It’s simple “Rise and Shine” tagline seems like a good way to help ward off the Monday blues and get the day started on a positive note.
2. Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life, $25: POPSUGAR’s founder Lisa Sugar penned this memoir documenting her journey as an entrepreneur having founded one of the top independent lifestyle media sites for women alongside her husband and her home life raising three daughters.
3. Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella, $58: I love a big umbrella, because the coverage/protection you get in a heavy downpour can keep you completely dry. But, I don’t always feel like lugging around a massive umbrella on the train when I’m commuting to and from work. So this super cute striped print compact umbrella from Henri Bendel (although more expensive than what I would normally buy) is a welcomed addition to my work week tote bag.
4. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen, $9: If you regularly follow S&P, then you already know I love an affordable drugstore beauty find. The packaging on this liquid eye pen says that it can last up to 16 hours. I can’t wait to test it out. Stay tuned to my instagram feed this week. I plan on creating a glam smokey eye look using this product.
5. My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate, $5: Yep, it’s that time of year — hot chocolate season is upon us. And I’ve got a brand new mug *wink, wink* that’s perfect for indulging in this yummygoodness.
6. Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath, $28: Who else loves using bath oils in the shower?!?! This stuff seriously smells soooooooo good and left me feeling all soft and supple this morning. It’s made with grapeseed oil, specialized sugar molecules and topical probiotics, which help provide anti-inflammatory properties for the skin. An added bonus: It’s also paraben-, sulfate- and phthalate-free.
7. The Makeup Eraser Mini, $12: I always use a makeup wipe to remove any makeup before washing my face at night. This reusable makeup removal cloth will come in handy on those days when I’ve run out of my go-to disposable wipes.
P.S., If you want a Must-Have Box of your own, POPSUGAR is offering a special coupon code to S&P readers. When you subscribe, use the SHOP5 promo code at check out to get $5 off your first box. Even better, this promo code never expires.
Keep it stylish,
**DISCLOSURE: This is a #sponsored post. POPSUGAR sent me this Must-Have Box to try. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.**