I’ve teamed up with POPSUGAR once again to review and share with you lovely readers what’s inside their subscription-based September #MustHaveBox. Here’s what they sent me:
1. Jack & Lucy Bicoastal Wide Brim Hat, $58: I love a fabulous wide brim hat and this all black version will go with just about everything in my closet. It’s adjustable (there’s a pull tie on the inside of the hat than can be tightened or loosened) and 100% wool.
2. The Gluten-Free Bites in Dark Chocolate Coconut, $5: I’m on a serious health kick right now and am cutting back on bad carbs and sugar. That’s tortuous for someone like me who loves bread and sweets. These vegan treats are non-GMO, as well as soy-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. The 4-ounce pouch they come in is small enough to toss in your bag for snacking on-the-go.
3. Smith & Cult Lip Lacquer in The Warning, $22: Nude lip colors are making a major comeback for fall, but you can never, ever go wrong with a bold statement lip. This sheer lip lacquer is perfect for layering over a more pigmented red lipstick for maximum shine. The formula is paraben-free (yayyyyyyyyyy!) and gives a slight gold shimmer.
4. Flint Lint Roller, $10: As someone who wears a lot of black, I’m probably way more excited about this lint roller than I should be. It’s compact (thanks to the retractable roller) and can easily fit in a handbag or even a mid-size clutch.
5. Briogeo ‘Don’t Despair, Repair!’ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask, $36: I find that as I’m getting older when it comes to my hair and skin, I’m allllllllll about using products that aren’t laden with harsh chemicals. This hair mask doesn’t have any sulfates, silicones or parabens. It’s enriched with avocado, sweet almond, argan oils, vitamin B5 and biotin to help repair damaged hair, promote shine and reduce breakage.
6. NCLA Mani-ER Tool Kit, $16: A neat mani is a must for me! So when I saw that this month’s Must-Have box came with this adorable travel manicure kit I knew this would probably be one of the product I use most. It’s tiny (a little larger than the palm of my hand) and comes with a mini nail file, beauty scissors, nail clipper, round push stick and a V-shaped push stick.
P.S., If you want a Must-Have Box of your own, POPSUGAR is offering a special coupon code to S&P readers. When you subscribe, use the SHOP5 promo code at check out to get $5 off your first shipment.
Keep it stylish,
**DISCLOSURE: POPSUGAR sent me this Must-Have Box to try. All of the opinions expressed here are my own.**