Never heard of Popsugar’s #MustHaveBox? It’s a monthly subscription box curated by their editors and contains full-size product samples on everything from food to fashion accessories to personal care and home-related products.
You can choose from three subscription plans: monthly ($39.95 per month), three-months ($109.85 for 3 months worth of boxes) and six months ($214.70 for 6 months worth of boxes). Unless you cancel your subscription, your plan will auto-renew each month with the monthly plan. If you subscribe to the three- or six-month plans, but don’t renew after the time period expires, you’ll default to the monthly plan option. Shipping is included for all three subscription levels.
If the regular-size Must-Have Box might put you over your monthly budget, you can choose to subscribe to Popsugar’s Mini Must-Have Box, instead. It comes with fewer products and is cheaper at $18.95 per month.
Last week, Popsugar sent me a regular-size version of their June Must-Have Box to try. Since then I’ve had some time to play around with the products. Here’s what I received:
1. Neutral Diamonds Printed Sarong, $58, hatattack.com: It’s a lightweight, breathable fabric (100% cotton) that’s perfect for laying out by the pool or on the beach all summer long.
2. Underarm Deordorant Wipes, $9, pacificabeauty.com: Throwing these in my gym bag to freshen up after an intense spin class session.
3. Ridley’s Games Room “Who Am I?” Quiz, $12.95, usa.wolfandwolf.com: I’m a pop culture junkie who loves a good game night. Breaking this game out next go-round.
4. “Cheers” Gold Bottle Opener, $12, sistersoflosangeles.com: I want to drink a mimosa (or three) right now just so I can pop open a bottle of champs using this bottle opener.
5. Are You Ready (For Your Close-Up?) Compact, $10, knockknockstuff.com: Super cute compact that I can throw in my purse without taking up too much space.
6. Born on the 4th Nail Lacquer, $16, ncla.com: I feel a July 4th-inspired DIY manicure coming on in the very near future.
7. Sriracha Pressels, $1.29, pressels.com: One word — yummmmmmmmmmmm! And at just 2 grams of fat per serving, I’m hooked. Yayyyyyyy for healthier snacks that actually taste good!
Keep it stylish,