The change in seasons not only brings the excitement of an updated wardrobe, but also transitioning nail colors for more frequent manis and pedis. I’ve rounded up six of my favorite colors that work with all skin tones this spring — all for under $20.
Read on for deets on each of these haute shades:
1. Smith & Cult Nail Lacquer in Ghost Edit, $18: When nude and peach get together and have a baby, you get this gorgeous shade.
2. OPI Venice Collection Purple Palazzo Pants, $10: A vibrant lavender that would compliment any strappy sandal.
3. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef, $2.99: This tropical punch-y pink is super fun and affordable.
4. Floss Gloss Nail Polish in Wavepool, $8: A bright aqua that immediately sparks the need for a fabulous pool party.
5. Nails Inc. Gel Effect Polish in Mayfair Lane, $15: This pinkish mauve shade is perfect for chronic nail chippers, because the unique gel formula lasts super long.
6. Ciate Nail Polish in Cookies and Cream, $15: A neutral taupe that compliments everyone — sure to be a go-to shade.
Love, peace and beauty,