With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, it’s the perfect excuse to eat candy all day (chocolate . . . yummmm!) — and rock a bold red lip just because. If you’ve got a few beauty-obsessed gal pals that you’d like to give a cute gift to, but are stumped for ideas that don’t break the bank, don’t stress. I’ve got you covered!
Here are six beauty gifts (under $100) that are perfect to give to a family member or friend, that special someone or even yourself this Valentine’s Day:
1. Givenchy Beauty Dahlia Divin Eau de Toilette, $89, barneys.com: With notes of pink jasmine, peach and sandalwood, this fragrance is perfect for anyone who enjoys a soft, romantic scent. The blush color also makes it uber romantic.
2. Lush Hottie Massage Bar, $10.95, lush.com: If your friends are anything like mine and are still focusing on their new year fitness goals, this bar will show that you really care. It’s a solid hydrating bar with hints of vanilla and ginger that soothes skin and sore muscles. Just rub it directly onto the skin and use the molded bumps to add pressure where needed.
3. Nails, Inc. Gel Effect in Regents Park Place, $15, sephora.com: Everyone owns a red nail polish that they love, but to shake things up a bit this Valentine’s Day give a fun burnt orange version. It works on a variety of skin tones and since it’s a no-UV light gel formula it’s long-lasting, too.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink, $6.39, drugstore.com: A shade of bright pink lipstick is a staple in almost every girl’s beauty bag. It can be paired with a neutral eye or bring life to a eyeshadow-free face. Not only is this one super affordable, but can easily transition into spring.
5. Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat, $25, urbanoutfitters.com: For the makeup enthusiast in your life, you can’t go wrong with this gift. This convenient mat is the best way to ensure makeup brushes are clean. Just place it at the bottom of the sink and swirl brushes on it after adding brush cleaner or soap. The mat can be used repeatedly to help remove stubborn makeup from your brushes.
6. Too Faced Beautifully Blushed & Bronzed Set, $25, sephora.com: I love this set for a variety of reasons. Not only does Too Faced do a great job at providing bronzers that add glow without giving the disco ball effect, but they have really cute heart-shaped packaging, too! This bronzer set is the perfect gift to show that special makeup junkie in your life that you truly care ;)
DON’T MISS THIS: Need some Valentine’s Day date night outfit inspiration? Here’s a chic look that will turn some heads.
Love, peace and beauty,