I still don’t understand the weather, but I *think* it’s getting warmer. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up the beauty products I’ll be ordering before the summer solstice hits.
1. Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil, $18 at Sephora.com
I’ve raved about Josie Maran’s Argan Infinity Creamy Oil, which I use as everything from a lip treatment to an eyebrow tamer. So I was delighted to see this tinted version for lips and cheeks. I opted for Everlasting Honey, a rosy neutral, but it also comes in coral, berry, wine and two shades of pink.
2. Georgia by Jodie Patterson Gold Luxury Skin Cream in Citrus, $27 at DooBop.com
I’m not big on fragrance, but this buttery cream has a light citrus scent that is perfect for summer. It’s seriously delicious. And if citrus isn’t your bag, there are five other formulas to choose from.
3. RMS Beauty Raw Coconut Cream, $18 for 2.5 oz at Beautylish.com
Those summer niiiiiiights . . . when I don’t feel like taking off my makeup. Enter this sweet-smelling cream, which removes my makeup and moisturizes in one fell swoop.
4. Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner, $11 at Birchbox.com
I’m pretty scared of eyeliner, but this glides on smooth and doesn’t irritate my sensitive peepers. Another plus? It comes in summer-ready shades like lime green and sky blue.
5. Sephora Collection Instant Depuffing Eye Masks, $6, Sephora.com
The only thing worse than being tired is being hot and tired. I try to have these masks on hand at all times, reserving them for when my under-eye bags are at their worst or when I need to cool off quickly. At $6 a pop, they aren’t cheap, but they are soothing enough to warrant the splurge.