One of the hottest beauty trends to strut down the Spring 2014 runways was orange lips — but if we’re talking real-way, orange-red lips are your best bet. Here are my picks for products that will help you achieve the attention-grabbing look.
1. Hourglass Opaque Rouge in Raven, $28: This matte lip color packs tons of pigment and antioxidants to keep your lips healthy and moisturized.
2. Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color SPF 16 in Red Orange, $9.99: This budget-friendly orange-red is creamy and vibrant.
3. Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Heat Wave, $26: This electric orange-red comes is made more gorgeous by Nars’ velvety semi matte formula.
4. Bite Beauty Matte Lip Creme in Blood Orange, $24: I love Bite Beauty’s natural formulas and the creaminess of this blood orange hue.
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Vibrant Mandarin, $5.50 (on Amazon.com): With rich papaya undertones, this is probably the most spring-forward of my picks.